We take Quality, Environmental
and Health & Safety Management very seriously.
QEST Infrastructure Group is a well-established company specialising in Environmental and Underground Asset Management and Protection Services.
In order to achieve collective success and satisfaction, we shall endeavour to:
- Satisfy applicable requirements by ensuring that applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and compliance obligations are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continue improvement of the IMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services, and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction, are determined and addressed, and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensure that the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the IMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
- Set and maintain Quality objectives as part of the IMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate leadership and ensure that the resources needed for the IMS are available, including training, support and encouragement.
- Ensure that the IMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the IMS; establishing partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the IMS requirements.
QEST Infrastructure Group is committed to protecting the local and global environment of the earth. To minimise environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, as well as other requirements to which we subscribe, and which relate to environmental aspects.
- Ensure the environmental objectives are established for the IMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
- Be committed to firmly embed protection of the environment in both the organisation’s and all employees’ culture, and endeavour to influence our external providers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources.
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities, including those of our external providers, customers and stakeholders.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
- Encourage environmental protection among external providers.
- To investigate the feasibility of influence on our external providers, customers and third parties with consideration to the lifecycle impacts of their aspects and activities.
- Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology.
Occupational Health & Safety Policy
QEST Infrastructure Group aims to have a positive safety culture that is committed to:
- Complying with all applicable health and safety, legal and other obligations by keeping up to date with the latest legislation requirements.
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets by monitoring and reporting all safety incidents and accidents, aimed to reduce the likelihood of recurrence and to eliminate work-related injury and illness.
- Promoting and working together to provide a safe working environment for all personnel within works locations associated with the organisation.
- Working with our clients, contractors and stakeholders to help them achieve their health and safety requirements and objectives.
- Adopting a communicative and consulting approach to safety throughout the organisation, by providing training and information to employees and subcontractors to undertake their work activities in a safe and healthy environmental.
- Providing and maintaining the best practice health & safety standards.
- Continuous improvement of the Safety Management System through regular evaluation, audit, review and customer/employee satisfaction with regard to safety performance.